Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some Gift Ideas

Here in Northern Idaho we have officially received our first snowfall. It was met with great excitement in our house. We do enjoy winter, and I think it is such a beautiful season (of course I know my dear mom will disagree). In my opinion though, it just adds to all of the blessedness of this time of year when we are celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior.

With everyone's attention turning to gift buying, I thought that maybe I would rattle off a few more gift ideas that might be of help to someone.

For someone living in a cold climate:
A hat, gloves, scarf, hot chocolate mix, and a cute mug all packed in a hat box.

For someone that likes to bake:
A cookbook, new dishtowels, an apron, and some new wooden spoons.

For someone on the go:
A Starbucks gift card, travel mug, and a warm pair of gloves.

For anyone:
A new address book, note cards, fun pens, and a book of stamps.

No comments: