Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Organizing

I am in a constant state of wanting to be organized. I feel like I never, ever reach my desired goals. It can seem overwhelming at times. But I forge ahead just the same. With the page having turned to a new year, it of course gets me thinking of all of the ways that I want to get organized this year. I have the yearly list made out, and have actually even begun some of the items on that list. Maybe, just maybe, this year will be my year. In light of my hopeful outlook, I found these fun organizing ideas on The Farm Chicks blog.






I love the little tins, and the red polka dot paper in the front of the plastic storage boxes. Since I am wanting to get organized, I might as well make it look cute.

My sister, Kass, told me about this blog, and I have been recently reading through some of their entries. They have some great ideas, recipes, crafts, etc. After you read the above post, click on their main page, and see the other fun things they have to offer. As for me, I'm off to Michaels to try and find some red and blue tins with polka dot lids.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the colors and how the yarn and ribbon and all other things are of the same colors.

I am in the process of reorganizing my pantry. I don't think it will look this cute though.

Sheila said...

I looked at Farm Chicks, what a great site. They even have a cookbook that looks fantastically fun.

By the way, I got that Sweet Melissa Cookbook for my daughter Melissa for Christmas. She loves it, thanks for the idea.

Monica said...

Sheila, I'm glad that your daughter likes the Sweet Melissa cookbook. My daughters surprised me with a copy of my own as well. Let me know what fun recipes your Melissa tries out of it.

Judy Schneider said...

I discovered your blog through Femina and have enjoyed it very much. I made Apple Pie #3 and thought it was great. Thanks for the recipes, crafts, and good ideas.
Judy

Jennie and Julie said...

Julie and I both liked the Farm Chicks, what a fun energizing site. We really liked their aprons...did you find any tins?? Secifically the red & blue. Thanks for passing along the link.

Monica said...

Judy,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad that you have enjoyed your visits at my little corner of blog land.

Monica said...

Jennie, no, I didn't find any tins yet. Our Michaels didn't have anything but Christmas tins. But I will keep looking for some, especially with Valentine's Day around the corner, I'm sure to find some red ones somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I made it in the blog again!!!!! I am thrilled!!!!!!!!

Love,

Kass

P.S. I do love that Farm Chicks site.