Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Book

I have recently begun reading a book that I have been wanting to get my hands on for quite some time. It has always been one of those "one of these days I will get around to ordering it" type of thing. I finally broke down and actually spent a moment going through the ordering process at Amazon. I'm not very far into it, but I could tell immediately that it was going to be good. Certain books I like to read and then re-read right away just to make sure I don't miss anything good. This book falls into that category. The book is:

and if you are interested, it can be ordered here.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great book, available free here, too:

http://www.housechurch.org/spirituality/burroughs_jewell.html

You could download & print it, or do what I do, load the text file onto an ebook reader!

Sheila said...

Not being content is a sin that I easily fall into. I will have to look at this. My only problem is not ordering (or looking it up in a text file), but that I am already reading a few books at once. It takes me forever to finish one book (so it seems).