Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sticky Buns

I have never made sticky buns.  I've made variations of cinnamon rolls and orange rolls but never sticky buns.  I'm not sure why really because I love them.  A week or so ago one of my daughters passed me a recipe for sticky buns as a great big hint.  She informed me that when she and her sister wore braces a number of years ago, that I had promised to make them sticky buns when the braces were removed.  Obviously a promise not kept.  So I promptly got busy making the buns.  They were very easy to make, and after finishing off the first batch, have left all of us wanting some more.  I'm not so sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I've never made sticky buns before, but they remind me of my aunt who made them whenever she came to visit. These look like they turned out to be a treat worth waiting for!

koralee said...

Yummmmm....I adore sticky buns and yours look like the best of the best my friend. xoxoxo