Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Favorite Tea

The clock says it is 2:40 p.m., but it might as well just read T-E-A for me.  You see I have become quite accustomed to fixing myself a hot cup of tea around this time of day.  I'm not certain if this is close to the official "tea time" (my friends from England can educate me on that), but it is certainly my tea time.  Typically I just grab any tea that I might have; however, recently I have discovered a new tea that I only save for times when I know that I can sit down and drink every drop.  It really is that good (well, at least in my opinion).  I even go so far as to contemplate what just might happen in the minutes to come; because if there is any chance I might not be able to finish my cup, then I just prepare any of my regular teas.  Pouring this tea down the drain after it gets cold just seems wrong somehow.  As far as I know I can't even find it locally, but purchase it in a nearby city. 



This is the only flavor I have tried so far, but it has won my heart.  Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go finish my tea.

4 comments:

koralee said...

Oh my...we are on the same tea path my friend!!! I have 2 tins of this in my cupboard {just finished one and starting another one} and some of their Holiday tea and Earl Grey. Love this brand and the tins make me happy. Enjoy! Next time I have a cup I will think of you.

Kathy said...

Traditionally tea-time is late afternoon ... maybe around 3.30p.m. but to be honest any time in England is tea-time. it's still the nation's favourite cuppa!
xxx

Unknown said...

Hot cinnamon spice, sounds amazing! The most similar I 've found over here is apple cinnamon which is sweet rather than spicy.

Linda T said...

My favorite as well! I stock up whenever I can.