Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Farm Chick Finds -- Part 1 of 3

On Sunday I had the pleasure of attending the annual Farm Chicks Antique Show in Spokane, Washington.  This is such a great show; especially when I was able to attend with my sister, Kass, and all of my daughters.  It made for the perfect "girls' day out".  Last year (which was my first time attending) I was a bit overwhelmed with all that there was to behold.  This year I was prepared, and knew just what to expect.

Here are a few of my favorite items that I saw.  I didn't purchase any of these, but they were just so cute, I needed to capture them on film

First, a little child's kitchen, complete with all of the necessary utensils any girl would be happy with:


Second, the most amazing collection of enamelware that I have ever seen:



And third, post office boxes.  I saw these, and thought how much fun would it be to have a small set of these in your house.  It seems like there could be so many possiblities of fun items to store in them.  I thought of items in my sewing room.  My sister thought it would be a great place for storing cloth napkins.  And then, if my kids were younger, I know they would have had a grand time just playing post office with them.



3 comments:

Kathy said...

That child's kitchen is so sweet - so much nicer than the garishly bright plastic ones we have over here! Love Kathy xxx

Rose said...

of all i love the postoffice boxes

Keaty family said...

what fun! Thanks for sharing the pics- I'll bet you took a few more photos!!
~Stephanie