Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Vacation

Our home school year has come to a close, and tomorrow is our first official day of summer vacation. Now I'm typically not one that does well with change. I pretty much like everything to be the same, except when it comes to a change such as this. I can hardly wait for the sun to rise tomorrow, when I can face the day with an entirely different agenda in mind than has been for the past nine months. Gardening, sunshine, picnics, boating ....... hallelujah!!!


2 comments:

theUngourmet said...

We finished our home schooling a little early this year and took a mini vacation before everyone else got out of school It's less crowded this way.

Have a great summer!

Sheila said...

We still have two weeks of school remaining! But I am looking forward to the time with my children not cluttered with serious reading and writing. I love the summer, even now that I am no longer a student.