Monday, April 13, 2009

Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Not long ago I bought some fingerling potatoes from Costco. I couldn't resist the purchase of a bag filled with little potatoes, all different shapes, sizes, and colors. I remembered that my very sweet sister-in-law, Jill, had told me once that she had a great recipe for preparing them. She was right - they are great. I think that this is my new favorite potato recipe, at least for the time being.

Jill's Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

After washing and scrubbing the potatoes, place them in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with foil (makes for very easy clean up). Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil. Add a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and rosemary (the amounts depend on your own preferences). Bake at 375 deg. until potatoes are tender.


1 comment:

Sheila said...

I appreciate simple recipes like this. I too picked some up from Costco before but just boiled them. These make the perfect side and probably roast faster than baked potatoes.