Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chocolate and Peanut Butter

I am a die hard fan of chocolate and peanut butter. I really cannot resist this combination. When I see recipes that use these two ingredients, I will try them, or at least put them on my list of recipes to try. A combination of chocolate syrup and peanut butter is a favorite ice cream topping that I will indulge in now and then. My kids all know my fondness for these two ingredients. So recently when my daughters saw that Ghirardelli had come out with a new candy, they knew it would be a hit with me. And it has been.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate!! In fact, I just bought the ingredients for your chocolate peanut butter ball recipe that includes marshmallow creme and rice cereal. I've made those several times and they are a huge hit with everyone.

Sheila said...

I am with you; about the only thing I like more is chocolate and caramel. I'll have to look for these new goodies!

Monica said...

Megan - I wish I was there to come over and share some with you -- that would be fun!!

Monica said...

Sheila, I am almost certain that Ghirardelli also makes a chocolate caramel candy that you might like.