Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A New Chapter

Today one of my daughters will be graduating from Nursing School, and will be a full fledged RN.  Wanting to be a nurse is something she has thought of ever since she was a little girl.  Those days don't seem that long ago; but now instead of taking care of baby dolls, she will be taking care of real people.  She is very kind hearted, loving, and considerate of others.  It is a blessing to me to know that now God will be using her to bless so many people's lives.  Congratulations to my sweet baby!!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

You must be so proud!
xxx

Ashley said...

Thank you Mama! Yesterday was so much fun and a good end to two hard years of studying and over 700hours spent at various hospitals. I could not have done it without you and your constant support. I look forward to starting my journey of becoming an RN. I just need to pass the NCLEX (nursing licensure exam) and then I am officially an RN...then I sign my name with RN after it. Wow...somedays I thought that would never happen!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and a job well done to you and your daughter! Was praying the mumps did not make an appearance! LOL and the day was great for you all. Blessings, Amie

Woman of the House said...

Congratulations to your daughter! :-)

Ashley said...

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone! Thank you Mama for all your encouragement throughtout the past years in nursing school. It does not seem possible that I am done...but after over 700 hours of clinicals and hours and hours of lecture I don't know what I will do with my time. Oh, now I remember. I will apply for jobs starting Monday and start the application process for my nursing license. But no more school...for now.

Jan said...

WOW!! Congratulations!

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Congratulations to your daughter!! It takes a very special type of person to be a nurse. That's wonderful and you must be so proud of her!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/