Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Nice Surprise

This morning while in the midst of my usual teaching school, clean the kitchen, do laundry, etc., a woman came to our front door carrying a box.  Look what was printed on top of the box :)  Of course every task I was involved in came to a screaching halt.



I knew this had to be something good!  Inside were 2 dozen beautiful roses .... a mixture of colors!!



They are so pretty, and I was totally taken by surprise.  It isn't my birthday, Mother's Day, etc.; but they were from my son, just because he loves me ....  thanks, Luke -- you made my day :-)


5 comments:

Libbie said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! What a sweetheart! Now you know you raised a good boy :) Hope some of it rubs off on me as I visit you....raising my boys is very mysterious to me growing up with two sisters :)

Thanks for stopping by today! I am so glad you did!!!

Kathy said...

Isn't that wonderful! What a lovely thing to do!
Love Kathy xxx

Rose said...

this is so sweet. things like this make it extra special when it's not attached to an event, just because...enjoy rose

koralee said...

Ahhhhh...my heart just melted!

Kar said...

That is beyond sweet! What a lovely boy you have.