Monday, May 19, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Sliders

Presently, it seems as if sliders are showing up in all kinds of variations.  I like sliders.  They seem to take the ordinary sandwich and turn it into fun food in my mind.  Recently my daughters made Buffalo Chicken Sliders for dinner.  This sandwich has a great flavor and a nice crunch with the fresh ingredients used as a topping.  And let me just emphasize here that they are made in the crock pot.  An added bonus in my mind.    They found the recipe on Pinterest, and here is the link to the original blog, The Country Cook, that came up with the recipe in the first place.


2 comments:

koralee said...

Looking good my friend...thanks for sharing. Happy week to you. xox

ukpaperwriting.com said...

It's so delicious, I'm sure, Monica. Thanks for sharing this post. I love sandwiches with chicken meat. This type of meat isn't very healthy, they say, but I still prefer it to pork and beef. Thanks for the link to Country Cook! I love cooking too.
Hugs,
Mildred White