Saturday, August 28, 2010

Contentment

This past week has been very busy for my household.  It is fair week, and with a daughter in 4H, that means that we are at the fair every day for some reason or another.  But I do love going to the fair, so am happy for an excuse to visit so often.

Yesterday while wandering through the swine barn, I came across this contented pair.  They obviously enjoy each other's company, and seem to have no concerns whatsoever about being on display while thousands of visitors wander by.  They make me laugh.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, they're so sweet! I love pigs!!!
Love Kathy xxx

Kar said...

They are very cute. Looks like all they need is some mud to play in. After the fair of course. :)

koralee said...

Adorable!!! My daughter's friends all have 4H cows they show. So much fun. xoxoxo

Jennifer D said...

Ah so sweet. Makes me think of Babe.

Sheila said...

My daughter loves pigs. She has been taking tons of pictures of wheat fields and barns while she has been out west. I think they have a fair where she is in a couple of weeks but don't know about animals and types. Fairs around here vary as to how many animals vs how many amusements are involved.

I should be that content and unaware of the world around me at times!