Saturday, August 8, 2009

Twinkies

When I was a little girl, the only time that I got to eat a Twinkie, at least as far as I can remember, was on the very last day of school. Our school would typically spend the last day at the park having a big school wide picnic. I can remember knowing that inside my lunch box was going to be a Twinkie for dessert. It was so special. I realize that Twinkies are about as far as you can get from health food; but you have to admit, they are pretty good, in moderation that is. I haven't had a Twinkie in probably a couple of years; but today when I was flipping through a new Gooseberry Patch catalog, this caught my eye:


They actually sell a pan for you to make your very own Twinkies. I'll have to ponder this one as it does seem rather tempting to me.

No comments: